Business success starts with a winning culture.
Normally when we talk about branding, we are thinking about the perceptions our customers have of our company, products
The perceptions and motivations of your staff are just as important as those of your customers. In fact, you can’t brand to the outside world without first branding on the inside.
Company culture & brand
What does it feel like to work at your company? Is it loud or quiet? Funny or serious? Are people excited to come
We’re willing to bet that if you asked anyone what type of company they’d like to work for, they’d agree on the following description:
- It’s fun to work here.
- Our company is committed to helping customers fulfill their needs and wants. We exist to serve our customers.
- I am excited and passionate about the purpose of our company – our reason for being. I’m here because I believe in the mission of the company.
- So is everyone else I work with here.
- Our company values us – we are listened to, our ideas are thoughtfully considered and implemented, and we are treated and compensated fairly.
- Our company appreciates us. We are recognized and thanked for our contributions regularly, and we are compensated fairly.
- Our company empowers us to do what we think is right and to try new things in support of our customers and our mission.
- Everyone here is devoted to delighting our customers, and our customers really appreciate all we do.
- We work hard and we play hard. We love what we do.
- It’s like “family” here.
Imagine how energetic and inspiring a workplace this company is. Who wouldn’t want to work here?
And, do you think all this positive energy would transfer over from the company team to the customers? Of
Even if staff
It’s clear then that how your team feels inside the company directly affects how your customers feel about your company, products
Syncing culture & brand
Your brand is the expression of your culture. If you have a dull, lifeless culture, your brand will follow suit. Similarly, if your culture is vivacious, gregarious and passionate, your brand will be too.
In other words, having a great internal brand – culture – is essential to enabling a great external brand – customer experience.
Take the next step:
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss harmonizing your culture and brand for success.Contact us »